We are hiring
Job offer 3D visualization / rendering
Archisphere is an internationally active design studio based in Vienna and is currently looking for a creative, innovative, dedicated and versatile 3D artist.
The scope of duties includes working on exclusive luxury real estate, hotel and business projects. We are looking for strong visualization skills, experience and passion for interior and architectural renderings as well as outstanding presentation skills. We are looking for people who enjoy working in an office with a relaxed corporate culture and a cooperative team approach.
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s degree in (interior) design or architecture with at least 3 years of experience in rendering high-quality interior and/or architectural projects.
The 3D Artist supports a team of designers and architects by rendering projects and researching materials, surfaces and relevant details. It is expected to be hands-on and proactive and to complete the tasks with calm and consistency.
- You have advanced knowledge in 3DS Max Modelling, Vray, Forest Pack, Railclone, Photoshop.
- Advantage: you have knowledge of Rhino and Grasshopper.
- You have basic knowledge of Archicad.
- You are self-motivated, but also a good team member.
- You have experience of working independently.
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently in an organized manner.
- You are self-confident and open for constructive feedback and criticism of the work.
- You understand the selection of FF & E (materials, surfaces, detailing and planning)
- You poses exceptional attention to detail.
Payment according to the collective agreement, overpayment is possible depending on qualification and training.
Working time: Full time, 40 hours/week, immediate start of work.
We are looking forward to receiving applications with curriculum vitae and a portfolio.